Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Woahh...! I made my Windows record...!!!

Dated as 7/7/2009 11:25 AM I've made a coincidental BREAKTHROUGH (as the saying goes :-P), with >57 active windows are opened on my office Laptop He...he...he....
Detailed as:
  • 52 Internet Explorer 8 Beta, each with active Windows Live Hotmail
  • 2 Yahoo Messenger 9 windows
  • 1 Windows Paint
  • 1 Total Commander 7
  • 1 Firefox 3.0.10 with 4 active tabs
  • 1 FlashGet, running in the back.
All are active within Windows Vista Premium with Aero and Sidebar feature activated.
And my Laptop specs are:
  • Acer Aspire 4720Z
  • with 1 GB DDR2 RAM
  • 120 GB Hard Drive total capacity
  • etc.
Guess this should be celebrated somehow since it's Micros*ft Wind*ws for god sake (yeah go on... ):

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Keren banget mi..Pokoknya gw dukung lo aja deh kalo masalah beginian..Lah wong awalnya belajar komputer aj dari lo,wakakakaka...Idup imi logo..

Unknown said...

thank you..


ST3 Telkom